[nanomsg] Re: NN_SNDBUF on inproc

  • From: Steve Vinoski <vinoski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 15:27:06 -0400

Hi Martin, you're right that RCVBUF is in control in this context. The
problem with that, though, is that it prevents setting the buffer size if
you try to set it on socket that doesn't support RCVBUF, such as a push
socket for example.

Maybe for this case the code should check for both SNDBUF and RCVBUF and if
either or both are set, choose the smaller value of the two?

--steve