[nanomsg] Re: NAT transport

  • From: Jay Berg <jaybny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:05:36 -0700

Im dealing with distributed autonomous p2p protocols like bitcoin.  Need to
connect to multiple peers, and do not want to rely on third party servers.

if peers can't connect without 3rd party server, then they will just move on to
the next peer. Its ok if some of the nodes are only able to connect to non NAT
ips.

even if I use TCP hole punching, this would still require a new nanomsg
transport.  or am i missing something? still researching this stuff.