[nanomsg] Re: Moving forward

  • From: Isam Habbab <isam.habbab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:44:24 -0400

I apologize at the outset, I am a newcomer to nanomsg and I am thinking of
using it in my applications as a messaging enabler in a C/C++ financial
application. I have been reading the freelists emails and I would greatly
appreciate it if someone helps me understand the background to the issues
and where  things stand now. If anyone would like to do that privately
without cluttering up the group chats please email me at
isam.habbab@xxxxxxxxx (thanks a lot)