[nanomsg] Re: Merging pull requests/review help wanted

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:10:38 +0100

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:02 PM, George Lambert <marchon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would be delighted to assist as would Bent Cardan.
>
> We have been doing a fair amount of work on NanoMsg, almost daily in-fact.

Great, that's the sort of response I was hoping for. In fact, your
comment in #356 helped point this out to me.

We should probably start adding more actual committers at some point,
but I don't want to go there without Martin's blessing, for now.

In any case, please just go around commenting on pull requests, or put
a list of comments/issues that you'd like to see progress on in a
message to the mailing list.

Cheers,

Dirkjan