[nanomsg] Re: How is security going to be implemented in nanomsg?

  • From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:44:32 -0400

Security is a tricky matter indeed.  Different requirements for different
applications.

The https transport in mangoes provides transport security.  Handling certs is
an application matter and is optional on the client side.

You can still implement application security as you see fit.  That is likely
the best answer as there is no one size fits all here.

Sent from my iPhone