[nanomsg] Gitter

  • From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:27:24 -0700

FYI:

While there is a #nanomsg channel on the freenode IRC system, I’ve found that I
actually prefer Gitter, which is a system that is closer to Slack.  It has
tight integration with git, and is persistent on the server side — that is,
your messages persist so that even if someone isn’t logged in when you send
them, they will still see them later when they log in.  There are also nice
clients for various platforms (you can even use an IRC client, I think).

Anyway, if you want to reach me, this is going to be more effective than IRC,
since I’m not logged into IRC, but I do monitor Gitter.

https://gitter.im/nanomsg/nanomsg <https://gitter.im/nanomsg/nanomsg>

Enjoy!

        - Garrett