[nanomsg] Does nanomsg have a client/server mode?

  • From: Noriko Sd <norsd2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 09:02:39 +0800

Hello experts of nanomsg !

       I'm using nanomsg for about 2 weeks , and I found it was elegant and
great. It makes me easily to complete some communication with components.
But for now I want to known does nanomsg have a client/server mode? In
survey mode all client sockets will receive the msg from server sockets.
What should I do to make server socket(using bind) to send a msg to a
certain client socket(using connect)  and other client sockets will not
receive the msg?

Thanks!
Best regards -:)