[nanomsg] Re: Do you have an OSX box?

  • From: Matthew Hall <mhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:28:59 -0800

Martin,

I have an old Mac Mini 32-bit only unit I could send you if it would help.
Sorry it's old but it's all I have. I am also using nanomsg on OS X and I have
used it for most of the last year to send 100k to 150k EPS and never had any
issues except I found late last night I can't get homebrew perl 5.20 to
successfully compile the Perl bindings.

Matthew.
--
Sent from my mobile device.