[nanomsg] Re: Do you have an OSX box?

  • From: Drew Crawford <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 03:54:37 -0600

I can definitely cook up something publicly visible the next time I need to
work in the codebase.

Another option is to look into Travis-CI, I believe they have OSX boxes freely
available for open-source projects.  In my experience it’s a little bit of a
trick to make this work on OSX though, I’m not sure if you have enough free
reign on their boxes to get nanomsg to build.