[nanomsg] Re: Do you have an OSX box?

  • From: Drew Crawford <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 03:43:49 -0600

I don’t have a Mac with a static IP, but I do have a multiplatform build farm
including OSX (that doesn’t require a static IP) that runs integrations on my
nanomsg fork.

If you just want “did the make check tests pass on OSX” I can probably host
that.  I’m currently taking a bit of a break from my nanomsg work but I will
return in a few months, could set it up then.

Drew