[nanomsg] Re: Development Focus of nanomsg

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 08:00:01 +0100

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Christoph Zach
<czach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does the nanomsg library cover such use cases? If not, would it be
> okay for you if We update/merge the code base accordingly?

Can you give any concrete examples? I'm not sure I understand your
description very well. Have you tried writing any prototype code to
see if nanomsg fits your use cases? It is pretty easy to get started
with, and you likely understand your specific requirements better than
anyone on this list.

In general, we obviously welcome contributions if they at least
somewhat align with the vision for the project.

Cheers,

Dirkjan