[nano-braille] The nano-braille list

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nano-braille@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:43:52 +0100

Hi to all three members:  Myself, Patricia Fraser of
Techno-Vision, and the ice cream loving staff of CareTec in
I still have to set up some "fine tuning" parameters for the
list, but essentially we are now up and running.
Please feel free to invite Nano owners and prospective Nano
purchasers to join us.
To subscribe to nano-braille, send a blank message to:-
with the Subject
The following link may also work with some mail software and
automatically create the Subject.

> ]

They will receive a message asking for confirmation to which
normally they simply "Reply."

I'm sure we shall all look forward to some constructive
discussion in the weeks and months to come.

George W F Bell, Managing Director
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd
76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.
Tel: +44 (0)160 479 2777