[nama] Re: remove_track safety, strange behaviours

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:47:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hello1
Reimporting audio isn't necessary, if you really create the same track! Because what would happen: You create the track "piano" and there already are piano_1.wav piano_2.wav in your project folder. You might try the sequence:
doodle
arm
To get the correct track information as you expect it. If that doesn't work - so the track still has no versions -, save and quit Nama or load another project and then reload your project. Your problem of getting a wrong wav-file is strange. Did you go through the .wav folder with some audioplayer to check which wav is which? Just to make sure you didn't misspell something.
  Kindly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net