[nama] Re: remove_track fixed

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:17:51 +0200 (CEST)

Another small thing for the master branch version, which might have been there for a while, when quitting Nama - even with the absolutely latest Ecasound I get this: NOTICE: SIGINT (ctrl-c) was received while terminating ecasound. Ifanother signal is received, the normal cleanup procedure willbe skipped and process will terminate immediately. Is that normal and expected? If so, it would be very kind, if you might actually just hide the message.

  More later and a pleasant night
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======