[nama] Re: no midi input showing in qjackctl

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:21:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Philippe!
Did you set up the ecasoundrc correctly. Usually it says something like rawmidi,/dev/snd/pcmC0D0
  you will want something like this:
midi-device = alsaseq,16:0
You can give either numerical ports as I did, or port names. This should tell ecasound to open an alsa sequencer port itself. I hope, that this might help you. another alternative might be to go into .namarc and add the -Md:alsaseq,port option to your Ecasound commandlines.
  Kind regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html