[nama] Re: main_on/main_off is gone, Ecasound 2.8.0 release

  • From: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:57:29 -0400

Hello,

Great to hear. I get part of the weekend to myself, as my wife and kids
are going over to my mum's for some purpose. Ideally, I would like to
dedicate this time to getting back in touch with music-making/recording,
which also means some fun with nama. So don't be surprised to hear me
yell in pain in case nama bites my arm off. :)

Cheers,
S.M.