[nama] Re: Wolfdream article on Nama

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:12:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hey!
  What's not good about underscores? :-)
Joel, I agree with you very much, as to the original use-case for regions. and I mainly use them like that and I appreciate this functionality a lot. Maybe we might need to reconsider the name for what we call region at the moment in the long run. But really, I feel, that these regions will need a lot of thought put into them. I just remembered, that there also is a graphical user interface, in which we'd also like to represent regions in a way, the user likes and give them a way to deal with them, that they can recognise. - Consistency over the boundaries of the task or application. :-)
  Pain-in-the-arse-ly yours
         Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

********   Find some music at   ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 95 and 37 days,
so I can be sure, there's someone at your site, who loves you."
(Not Winnie the Puh)