[nama] Re: Tracing the effects inconsistency

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:19:58 -1000

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 06:11:26PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Joel!
>   I have more information now, since these inconsistencies appear on
> a regular basis now. I have the feeling, that they start appearing,
> after I execute the first "mute" command. Can that be a hint? At the
> moment all my active projects have this problem and I can't fix it
> anymore.

Hi Julien,

I don't get these errors on my system. "mute" doesn't
cause problem on existing or new projects (I tested
one sample of each.)

I'd be curious to see a sample of the terminal
output you get.

I'm wondering if it's possible your repository got
into a weird state. Or if there is something that
is on my system, but not checked into git.

What about starting from scratch, doing a git-clone
and building from there?

Hopefully,

Joel

--