[nama] Re: More bodily harm with latest Nama

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:39:28 -1000

It's possible that some temporary, bad implementations
got saved into your State.json.

I know for one that Track 'latency' should be changed to
'latency_op'.

I can fix the State files or autocorrect that for you on project load.

"Boost" unknown IO type, sounds like something got
corrupted.

You could possibly nuke and recreate your
mastering network.

Will have look sometime, (ping me if you don't hear anything.)

--
Joel Roth