[nama] Re: Logging

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:07:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Joel!
The timing idea is a very good one, especially seeing, that a lot of minor issues seem to derive from such things, when it comes to Ecasound. I just wondered about the system specs of the individual systems, that we are using. One of the problems was fades, that happened too fast, right? So perhaps we might have a simple test command, like soloing a chainsetup too fast, whatever that was. then we could run the command on our systems and see, if we all get an error. That way we could make sure, if the CPU makes a difference in these cases and if so, perhaps derive a rough factor for such a case.
  Just an idea...
  Warm regards and thanks Joel!
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;