[nama] Re: Error on import

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 18:13:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again!
  A related error, trying to remove the monitor_rec_file track:
(L 183) c-select 4: attempted to select non-existing Ecasound chain at ../lib/Audio/Nama/Engine.pm line 183 Then the setup is regenerated, for I see below it, the usual message, when I type arm.
  If I try that stunt on the monitor track itself, I get this:
Warning: type DBC_REQUIRE soft-assert 'is_initialized() == true' failed at
 -> eca-chain.cpp:804 [void CHAIN::process()]
bad command: remove_track
Can't call method "width" on an undefined value at ../lib/Audio/Nama/Track.pm line 1010. The first should be Kai's problem, if it persists, but the latter is Nama doing something unexpected. Just tested: I get the same error, on a newly created project with one single, simple track. Typo in the grammar somewhere? Or the remove_track code not yet adjusted to deal with the new fields?
  Warm regards
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======