[nama] Re: Comingling opportunity and progress update

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:37:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Joel!
This is splendid news! I hope, that the audacity idea will work out, for most people graphics are important and I do know some perfectionists, who like to take a look at their waveform to shift and reoganise small parts of tracks, so they exactly coincide with other bits. :-) Even better for me is to hear, that the code-refactoring is coming along to your liking. But one thing I didn't understand. The thing about reassigning busses and using a or the null bus for something. I'm afraid my logic circuits broke on that. Probably due to the late hour. :-) In any case, that all sounds like good news, of which one likes to hear even more! :-) Thank you!
  Warmly yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html