[nama] Catching up with Massy's patches

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:02:18 -1000

I've applied the latency compensation patch.  As Massy
wrote, it's currently necessary to use the -Q flag if you
want latency compensation.

I've applied the effects registry patch for LV2.
Nama now really checks for LV2 plugins,
and will regenerate the effects cache if any
new LV2 plugins are installed.

Currently Nama only checks the dates of LV2 top-level
directories, i.e. /usr/lib/lv2/karaoke.lv2, so if just the
contents of the directory change, you'll still need -r.

I guess I could fix that...

Meanwhile things are still mostly okay. For some reason
the tests in 14_latency.t never terminate. I'm still
wishing and waiting for my fairy programming godmother to come
wave her wand and magically create some well-organized
tests for me.

Cheers,

Joel

--