[NAB helpline] tril mail.

  • From: NAB DELHI <nabhelpline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nabhelpline-sms <nabhelpline-sms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 00:23:47 +0530

To listen march 2009 Podcast of freedomscientific visit;

http://podcast.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast028-march2009.mp3

additional information

FSCast is Freedom Scientific's monthly podcast. Hosted by Jonathan
Mosen, Vice President of Blindness Hardware Product Management, FSCast
features news, interviews, and product demonstrations relating to
Freedom Scientific products. FSCast is a great way to make the most of
the products you have as well as learning about what's new and what's
around the corner.

This month's FSCast begins with a summary of Freedom
Scientific-related activities you can enjoy at the 24th Annual CSUN
International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference.

We then speak with Tom Wlodkowski, Director of Accessibility at AOL™.
Tom talks about his role at AOL and invites feedback from FSCast
listeners regarding the accessibility of AOL software and services.
Following the positive response from listeners to our January FSCast
on accessible Web 2.0 applications with Aria and Freedom Scientific's
JAWS for Windows screen reading software, Tom describes the DHTML
Style Guide. He shows how it helps to make Web 2.0 applications
keyboard friendly, by demonstrating an accessible version of AOL Mail.

Show Host: Jonathan Mosen

Find the audio for this podcast at

http://podcast.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/fscast028-march2009.mp3

--