[nabga] Re: Welcome Ron Derry

  • From: blind4aces@xxxxxxx
  • To: nabga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:45:27 -0500

WELCOME RON THIS CHARLIE

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Arnold <marnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nabga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Subject: [nabga] Welcome Ron Derry

Hello All,

Please welcome Ron to our community of golfers and supporters.  I let Ron know
that we are a positive based group who only care about the great game of blind
golf.  No negatives no politics etc...  Again, welcome Ron!
Stay tune for the trivia question of the week that will be sent out after Jamie
and I return from buying Brenda a New iron, washing machine or some other
personal type Christmas present!  LOL!

Have a great evening,
Mark

Remember, to post a message to the list simply send an email to:
nabga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It will go out to the entire list.  If you respond to someone else's post, it
will go out to all...