[mysql-dde] Re: implementation plan

  • From: "Peter B. Volk" <PeterB.Volk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:00:21 +0100

Hey,

had an apointment today with the TU. within the next 4 months we will have a
prototype with the following functions:

Add/remove server from cluster,
Create/delete Cluster,
Inserts/deletes and selects running,
Communication protocoll between Servers (the thing with the hint message
etc.),
"static" distribution of data amon servers (we limited the deistribution to
a hashcode of a cloumn that determans the location for the row)

Also as gloabl limitation: single user system.

sounds ok to you?

Peter