[mysql-dde] Re: User management

  • From: Fabricio Mota <fabricio.mota@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:35:23 -0300

Hey, man! Sorry.
I've change my idea, after I discovered how hard would be if we have to
propagate user/passwords, grants, resources, etc etc etc among ALL servers,
and I've change it to the connection string (most simple, the user just have
to get permission about the DDE resource, ant its ok).

Probably I've forgotten to change it in 3.4.4. Correct it for me? :)

Hey, before I forget... Do you agree with it?

FM

--

Sem mais,

Fabricio Mota