[mysql-dde] Re: Presentation

  • From: "Fabricio Mota" <fabricio.mota@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:27:01 -0300

Hey,

Maybe we need two different presentations.

1. A "selling" presentation - that is, we approach the concepts, the
benefits and other good things. That could be the presentation we need to
show to University Directors and Main Professors - what I intend to do next
step here. Maybe it could eventually help us to acquire resources, if it be
needed.

2. A technical presentation for internal members, developers, or advanced.
That is what you got your focus below. That could be important to stablish
good comunication with ourselves, developers, technical teachers, and grow
our developer's network.

What about?