[mysql-dde] Re: On vecation

  • From: "Fabricio Mota" <fabricio.mota@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:50:49 -0300

To be exact, no one especifically. I was organizing all our pendences to
manage what would be intersting to work firstly. There are many, and some of
them are not concluded!

Right now, I'm not working nothing about DDE. I'm translating a paper from
my dissertation project to send to CONTROLO, by recommentation from my
"mentor" (hahaha)

FM