[mysql-dde] Re: Implementation that can be done

  • From: "Fabricio Mota" <fabricio.mota@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:17:56 -0300

Hey Peter,

I think we need ourselves a first step to stablish this, that is our
planning.
I don't talk about a completely defined plain, but a sketch of main
activities that could be chained in order to warrant a logical map of
what-to-do. Of course, we does not need to impose dates.

Why do I suggest it? That's because some of the activities should support
others - such as the activitie c. Some of them could be thought to be
implemented firstly (that's a thought, not an imposition!)

So, we could stablish in these next days (grafically) a hierarchy of
activities with composition (activities child of others) and dependences
(activities that just can begin after other ends successfully).

What do you think?