[mysql-dde] Re: Hey Peter

  • From: "Fabricio Mota" <fabricio.oliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:45:30 -0300

Well,

By this manner, we might be restricting the scope of the concept. Despite it
be the main interesting of the study - I agree with you - but, in thesis,
the rule should go beyond.

Hey Peter, I just have tried to send you the doc. version, but your mail
server returned it me back. It putted me in a "spam list"!!! :o

FM