[mysql-dde] Re: Feliz Ano Novo!

  • From: "Peter b. Voll" <peterb.volk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:48:01 +0100

Hi LenZ,

thank you for your offer. There is one question: Is the 5.1 API stable
(changes with the API it self not bugfree)? I'm asking since currently I
have someone that is implementing the revision engine. I would not like to
have him implement against an instable API. Otherwise onless you can tell me
what impact measurement uncertenties on cluster algorithms has or how to
speed up DBScan by a factor of at least 10 I think I will manage. Fabricio
will, I think, also manage to get his objects into his 3D enviromenten ;)

Since there is hot development going on with the revision engine I'll send
you an update as soon as the alpha version is out (shouldn't take too long).

Ceers,
Peter