[mysql-dde] Re: Feliz Ano Novo!

  • From: "Peter B. Volk" <PeterB.Volk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:50:41 +0100

Hello Lenz,

Also from my side a happy new year.

Yes it has been quiet. We have been working on an alpha version that we hope
to bring out soon. Also we have come up with several other Ideas for storage
engines like the data revision engine. Since Fabricio and I am currently
writing our final thesis's we hade to slow down DDE a bit. But we are still
working on it. In the mean while our team has grown. Also I will be working
at the university as of April (if I get finished in time) and I will be
pushing it q bit more once I can offer the students a schein.

Cheers,
Peter