[mysql-dde] Re: Connection Fail

  • From: "Peter B. Volk" <PeterB.Volk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:30:58 +0100

Hey,
well S3 could perform operations but either S1 or S2 would not be able to do
so. An idea would be to use S3 as a kind of a proxy since it can query alll
servers. So S1 would receive a query but since it is not in the majority group
but it can talk with someone in the majority then S1 would send the query to S3
and S3 could execute the query as it its origin was from S3.

Now using the servers a proxies for this type of error should be something like
v2 or something like that.

What do you think?