[mysql-dde-private] Re: Website

  • From: "Fabricio Mota" <fabricio.mota@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde-private@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 22:14:28 -0300

Hey,

The idea goes interesting... I still didn't stop myself to suggest more info to
include on that.

But, at first, I suggest you do not include the info "The idea originated by
Fabricio from Brazil", not in the main page. try to treat us as a solid team. :)

Here it is very cold. Temperature: 21ºC.
:D

PS.: I hope you don't discard your jacket until next winter (hahahaha).

FM