[mysql-dde-private] Re: Internet web presence

  • From: "Fabricio Mota" <fabricio.oliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mysql-dde-private@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:59:54 -0300

So, should I include more 2 students in presentation?

Other point: The following links must be included at the end (what do you
think?):

- DDE official website in TU-Dresden
- DDE Specification Doc
- MySQL official website
- Any MySQL DDE reference???
- Data Logistics paper link (when it is done)
- Fabricio Mota personal page (one day, when UFBA make it easy for me!!!)
- Peter Volk personal page
- TU-Dresden official website