[mylvmbackup] Re: a2x?

  • From: "Boehm, Matthew" <mboehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mylvmbackup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:20:04 -0500

I read up on perl POD formatting. Seems simple enough. So I converted the
existing man txt source to a POD. The built-in utilities pod2man, pod2txt and
pod2html seem to fit the requirement of being able to make different formats.

I've altered the makefile accordingly and added the POD file. But now I have
bzr issues. I'm a brand new user so please bear with me.

This is throwing me for a loop:

[root@15000Dmys01 mylvmbackup]# bzr up
Tree is up to date at revision 78.

Wtf? Launchpad says current rev is 80. Why won't bzr update? I did a fresh
checkout this morning, so also, why did it check out 78 instead of 79 to begin
with?

What's the proper procedure for submitting changes like this? Do you want 1
patchfile? Or is there something I should do with bzr?

-Matthew