[mvmeastlondon] Street stall in Limehouse market Sat 24th Feb

  • From: Mark Broadmore <mark-mvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <diana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lee Burkwood <lee.burkwood@xxxxxxxxx>, Katie <katiecalvert01@xxxxxxxxx>, Zoë Molyneux <zoemolyneux@xxxxxxxxx>, mvmeastlondon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred Burns <allotherstuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ivorson <tim.ivorson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "davidvital@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidvital@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter <peter07stanley@xxxxxxxx>, Nate <nat@xxxxxxx>, "Leech, Dennis" <D.Leech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:57:36 +0000

Hi everyone,

We are planning a stall in the Limehouse Community Market this Saturday, 24th Feb, from 11am-3pm (or maybe until 5pm if we're keen).  A few people have said they can make it already, but as always the more the merrier.

Please let me know ASAP if you can come along to help, and what times, there's no need to do the full 4 or 6 hours, if you can only spare an hour or two that would still be brilliant.

The market is on Limehouse Basin, very near the DLR station.

Best wishes,

Mark.