[mutti] Re: FW: Home reopening

  • From: ian <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mutti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 22:02:33 +0000

I imagine the one where they didn't use the proper list of emails and caused the data beach?
Ian.

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------From: glenys.bloomfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: 03/12/2021 14:47 (GMT+00:00) To: mutti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mutti] Re: FW: Home reopening

Hooray!

What Teams call? Have I missed something?

I will try to visit this week.

G.

From: Kents Hill Manager <manager.kents.hill@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 03/12/2021 13:33 (GMT+00:00)

To: Kents Hill Admin <kents.hill@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kents Hill Reception <kents.hill.reception@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kents Hospitality Manager <hsm-kentshill@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kents Hill Deputy <deputy.kents.hill@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Home reopening

Good Afternoon All,

I hope you are well?

I am pleased to say that we are in the last stages of the outbreak and the home will be reopening on Monday 6th December for you all to resume visiting to see your loved ones.

We have initiated the deep clean process, following guidelines from PHE and will be completing this by the end of Sunday ready for Monday.

We are looking forward to having you back in the home to start celebrating the festivities.

From the visiting guidelines we sent out in July, please can you ensure you are arriving within the times and avoid protected mealtimes below

0900 – 1030

1200 – 1330

1630 – 1800

As previously mentioned in the Teams call a few weeks ago please can I kindly remind you all to be patient and calm with our staff team. They are doing the best they possibly can.

Please follow PPE guidelines and LFT testing. As you are aware number of COVID cases are rising and we want to protect everyone in our care, staff, and yourselves.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Thank you

Kind regards

Anu Godagama – Care Manager

Kents Hill Care Home, 50 Tunbridge Grove, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes, MK7 6JD

Email: manager.kents.hill@xxxxxxxxxx Tel: 01908 822556 / 07970738663

www.mmcg.co.uk

Facebook

LinkedIn

Twitter

Maria Mallaband Care Group, Westcourt, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DB

Maria Mallaband Care Group Limited:
​ Company name: Maria Mallaband Care Group Limited
​ Registered office: Westcourt, Gelderd Road, Leeds LS12 6DB
​ Company number: 3135910

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

PNG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image