[musictaco] My intro and an idea

  • From: m u <musictaco2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Musictaco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:05:12 -0700

I will start off our introductions.

My name is Troy Oltmanns, I'm 24 and live in Scottsdale, AZ. I've always
been something of an entrepreneur, starting shoveling snow and doing a
little landscaping for neighbor when I was 11. I graduated HS a year early
through a loophole in moving from AZ to SD and then moved to NJ and enrolled
in a web/graphic design vocational school. After that I worked in the
industry for a bit, then went to community college. Took classes full time,
worked a full time job, and delivered pizza to self fund my education. I
work for one of the fastest growing webtech companies in the southwest. When
I am not at work, I'm working on musictaco.com, melding and molding it into
a viable solution for independent musicians. I check email multiple times a
day to stay in touch with everyone.

I just came across this "guerilla marketing guide"
http://www.bob-baker.com/dl/GMMCsample.pdf

I think it would be awesome if we could put together something like this for
our site, as a means to get artist's email addresses, have them sign up to
receive access to some of our "premium" content.

-Troy
480 382 SITE (7483)
http://musictaco.com