[musicshare] Re: music server su(estion

  • From: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "musicshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <musicshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:42:06 -0800

Okay, we can do this then. I can make a folder for the group, on dropbox.
However, you will still have to send the files through email. So you guys
decide. Either the server, or dropbox. Either way, you have to send me the
files, and I have to send you the link or something.

Ricardo
Sent from my iPhone