[musicshare] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: music server su(estion

  • From: Ivan Cardenas (BrailleNote Apex) <ivanjc96@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: musicshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:02:42 -0800

It's strange because I never get those. Your messages come true.

Date:   Wed, 22 Jan 2014 15:55:27 -0800
From:   Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx
To:     musicshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, musicshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, here are two links. Try both and tell me what works best.
The first one is a link to the folder, where you can go and get the
files: https://rherrera.tonidoid.com/urlqy4bfe
This link links directly to a file, a music file I got from iTunes:
https://rherrera.tonidoid.com/urlfbbe5p
On 1/22/2014 3:18 PM, marissa wrote:

I doubt it will work, but just try a song just to check.  If not,
record the song in mp3 and it will sent better, or even this: record
in mp3, and then zip it so it is much smaller.