[muscle] Re: signalowner

  • From: "VANHERP Wim" <Wim.VANHERP@xxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:50:00 +0200

Hi Jeremy

I found my mistake.  During my test i had canceled the automatic reading
of the message (with getnextevent..)  and i was just monitoring the
signalowner function.  Then i realised that at the start of the
connection the signalowner was called twice, but the messages were never
read from the thread.  As soon as i read the messages from the thread
with GetNextEventFromInternalThread the next signal could be processed
and passed by SignalOwner. =20
I can already send and receive, now i will be getting into the
processing of the messages.   When i have setup everything properly i
will send you some code that can be used for other wxwidgets users.

Regards and thanks for your attention.
=20