[muscle] Re: signalowner

  • From: Jeremy Friesner <jaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:52:03 -0700

Hi Wim,

SignalOwner() is called by the MessageTransceiverThread object's internal
thread -- it does not (or at least, it should not) require that
GetNextEventFromInternalThread() be called first.  So either something is
wrong, or you are misintepreting the output you are seeing.  I don't know
enough to say anything more; if you send me some example source code I can
look at it and try and figure out what is going on.

-Jeremy