[muscle] Re: muscle w/ visual studio 2k5

  • From: red johnson <mutator_accessor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:28:46 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I did take a look at minimessage and I forget exactly what the
problem was, but it did not compile under VS2K5. IIRC, it appeared that it was
not geared towards MS compilers at all, based on the includes that were called
out. Last week was a little fuzzy though, so I may not be entirely accurate and
may have missed some key info in a doc somewhere... In any case, thanks for
being responsive..Good luck.