[muscle] Re: macromedia 'multiuserserver' conversion to muscle

  • From: "Vitaliy Mikitchenko" <vitviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:13:13 -0800

wow... I was just offering my help, and I made JOKE. Can't you ppl take a 
JOKE? I wasn't attacking anyone (Monni) so no need to defend yourself! And 
FYI: I DO know things about muscle. Aside from my Ozone projects with it, I 
wrote a totally different app using MUSCLE (and Jeremy knows about this 
one). This app is 100% permission based on the server side. It runs off of a 
server-client architecture, w/ fully functional file transfers. It also 
included a middle man gateway for firewalled servers to run via a separate 
gateway so they could still function. So yeah, I know things. But let's just 
drop this! I apologize to anyone I have offended. Let's help this guy out w/ 
his questions.

Vitaliy
Asshole Extraordinaire

>From: Bryan Varner <bryanv@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Reply-To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [muscle] Re: macromedia 'multiuserserver' conversion to muscle
>Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:22:10 -0600
>
>Wow. So I've just been wondering for the longest time, who exactly
>decides who is... um... how do you say... oh that's it, "l337?" Just a
>question I've been meaning to ask someone who claims to be "l337." I
>mean, do you just wake up in the morning and say, "Hot dang, I feel l337
>today!" Perhaps there is a bit more into becomming "l337." I'd say I'm
>just dying to figure this out, but that'd be a flat-out lie.
>
>Ego aside, Vit does seem to have an idea of how to use his MUSCLE.
>
>On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 20:40, Vitaliy Mikitchenko wrote:
> > LMK what help you need. I am the most l337 MUSCLE hacker you will 
>find...
> > aside from Jeremy of course ;) And you can just SHUT UP Monni :P 'Cause 
>you
> > know it's true ;)
> >
> > At 03:29 PM 2/23/2004, you wrote:
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >I'm interested in muscle because I need a good fast server to replace a
> > >macromedia 'multiuserserver' I'm currently using. I'm running a free
> > >mmorpg made in director. ( http://www.terraworldonline.com
> > ><http://www.terraworldonline.com/>  ) But I wanna port it to c++ 
>because
> > >I want it to be faster and better. Also the server has been failing
> > >often lately because it can't keep up with 60 players on. (the database
> > >info stored on the server, like chars and map info, is all stored in 
>txt
> > >files)
> > >But to be honest I could use some help on this,
> > >Thanks a lot,
> > >
> > >Tom
> > >
> > >_________________________________________________________________
> > >Keep TerraWorld alive and free by donating:
> > >https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=fvantom%40pandora.be
> > 
> ><https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=fvantom%40pandora.be&item_name=F
> > 
> >uture+Game+Development&item_number=TerraWorld&return=http%3A/terraworldo
> > 
> >nline.zinde.net/&cancel_return=http%3A/terraworldonline.zinde.net/&cn=En
> > >ter+your+Terra-nickname+here&tax=0&currency_code=EUR>
> > 
> >&item_name=Future+Game+Development&item_number=TerraWorld&return=http%3A
> > 
> >//terraworldonline.zinde.net/&cancel_return=http%3A//terraworldonline.zi
> > >nde.net/&cn=Enter+your+Terra-nickname+here&tax=0&currency_code=EUR
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. 
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx


Other related posts: