[muscle] Re: macromedia 'multiuserserver' conversion to muscle

  • From: Bryan Varner <bryanv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:22:10 -0600

Wow. So I've just been wondering for the longest time, who exactly
decides who is... um... how do you say... oh that's it, "l337?" Just a
question I've been meaning to ask someone who claims to be "l337." I
mean, do you just wake up in the morning and say, "Hot dang, I feel l337
today!" Perhaps there is a bit more into becomming "l337." I'd say I'm
just dying to figure this out, but that'd be a flat-out lie.

Ego aside, Vit does seem to have an idea of how to use his MUSCLE.