[muscle] macromedia 'multiuserserver' conversion to muscle

  • From: "FVANtom" <FVANtom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:29:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm interested in muscle because I need a good fast server to replace a
macromedia 'multiuserserver' I'm currently using. I'm running a free
mmorpg made in director. ( http://www.terraworldonline.com
<http://www.terraworldonline.com/>  ) But I wanna port it to c++ because
I want it to be faster and better. Also the server has been failing
often lately because it can't keep up with 60 players on. (the database
info stored on the server, like chars and map info, is all stored in txt
files)
But to be honest I could use some help on this,
Thanks a lot,

Tom

Keep TerraWorld alive and free by donating:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=fvantom%40pandora.be
<https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=fvantom%40pandora.be&item_name=F
uture+Game+Development&item_number=TerraWorld&return=http%3A/terraworldo
nline.zinde.net/&cancel_return=http%3A/terraworldonline.zinde.net/&cn=En
ter+your+Terra-nickname+here&tax=0&currency_code=EUR>