[muscle] Re: ahhh! what is wrong with the muscle::String class!

  • From: "Jeremy Friesner" <jaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:42:11 PDT (-0700)

Hi David,

Strange, that program compiles and runs without errors for me under gcc.
Can you post a few lines from around line 1241 of that header file=3F  Maybe
I can get some insight into what it is trying to do there.

Does it make any difference if you change the order of the #includes so
that the STL string is included before the muscle includes=3F

Jeremy