[muscle] Re: addnewconnectsession

  • From: "VANHERP Wim" <Wim.VANHERP@xxxxxx>
  • To: <muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:37:57 +0200

Hallo,

Thanks for your fast answer, i was so stupid to rely on the search
function of XP, now i see that this searchfunction refuses to seek in
=2Ecpp-files (.h  files are searched through.

I'll try to make an example to connect to muscled. I look forward to use
your software.

What I found (and resolved I think) is that with borland you have to
change
Something before you can compile muscled :

StringTokenizer(int /*junk*/, char * tokenizeMe, const char * separators

change bool by  int=20

in stringtokenizer.cpp in utils map

regards